We Are An Authorized Apple Service Provider
Our Apple-trained technicians use genuine Apple parts, so you can trust us with all your Apple devices.
Get your Apple product back working the way it should. Our Apple-trained technicians use Apple-approved diagnostics and tools on every repair. And we only use genuine Apple parts. This means that all of our repairs are Apple-certified and backed by Apple.
CERTIFIED PROVIDER OF APPLECARE SUPPORT AND APPLE WARRANTY SERVICES
Whether your product is covered by an Apple warranty or not, you can trust our Apple certified technicians to repair your system. Regardless of the model of your Apple product, we can help you repair your technical issues for free or at an affordable rate.
If your Apple product is currently covered by an Apple warranty or AppleCare Protection Plan, our certified technicians can help with any qualifying repairs at no charge.
OUT OF WARRANTY SERVICES PROVIDED AS WELL
If your Apple product is no longer covered by a warranty, Computer Solutions is here to help. Our out-of-warranty repairs apply to products that are:
- Apple products no longer covered Under a Valid Apple Warranty or AppleCare Protection Plan
- Damaged due accident, abuse, misuse, and misapplication.
- Non-Apple products serviced by anyone who is not an Apple Authorized Service Provider, including upgrades and expansions.
Our out-of-warranty repairs are conducted with the same standard of care that we use to fix in-warranty Apple products. We offer efficient carry-in repairs or on-site service repairs at your home or workplace.
As part of our commitment to thorough customer service, all of our out-of-warranty repairs come with a 90-day warranty on materials and workmanship.
BEFORE YOUR SERVICE APPOINTMENT
- MAKE A BACKUP-Making a backup is an important part of preparing your Mac for service. Time Machine makes it simple to back up and restore all of your files, and other backup methods are also available. Learn how to back up your Mac.
GATHER YOUR INFORMATION-You might also need your Apple ID password and a form of personal identification, such as a driver’s license .You should know the name and password of your macOS user account, in case you need to log in to your Mac. And if you’re also using a firmware password, please turn it off before you get service.
GATHER YOUR PRODUCTS-Bring your Mac or iPad, power cable, and any accessories that you need help with.
- TURN OFF FIND MY MAC/FIND MY IPAD-Before we can create a repair with Apple, Find My Device must be turned off.